The Willis Law Group attorneys understand the importance of ensuring our corporate clients receive payment for service performed and goods delivered. We are experienced in commercial collection work, business-to-business collections and consumer collections. We are dedicated to representing our creditor clients as aggressively as possible.
Our collection practice includes:
- Debtor and creditor matters
- Commercial collections
- Creditors' rights
- Debt collection
- Judgment collections
- Unsecured collections
- Commercial litigation
Whether it is protecting the lifeline of cash flow and receivables for businesses selling products and services, or lenders protecting collateral or collecting debts, effective maximum recovery comes from following the STEPs:
- Speed - The sooner a client – and its collection team - take action to collect its debt, the more fruitful the results.
- Tenacity - The Willis Law Group employs an aggressive and persistent program for commercial collection matters to maximize results.
- Experience - Having prosecuted in excess of 2,500+ commercial collection matters, our team has the know-how and methods that produce results.
- Perseverance - The Willis Law Group applies consistent and continual action until a recovery is realized.
The Willis Law Group partners with its clients to prosecute commercial debts, including:
- Unpaid or Aged Receivables
- Judgments (including domesticating foreign judgments)
- Promissory Notes / Breach of Contract actions
- Loan Agreements (including foreclosing on collateral)
- Any commercial debt