(214) 736-9433 | (214) 736-9994 Fax
1985 Forest Lane, Garland, TX 75042,
Nelda Altland is an experienced attorney who has represented clients in a broad range of civil litigation, including insurance defense, personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home care, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation.
Nelda has represented individuals through all phases of litigation. She provides sound counsel with common sense advise to help her clients find a resolution to their legal challenges. Nelda has previously served as a managing partner in a boutique law firm. She also taught legal classes at two local colleges and has volunteered her time at Legal Services of North Texas.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Courts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- J.D., Texas A&M School of Law, formerly known as Texas Wesleyan School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Sociology, The University of Texas at Dallas, 1998