Nick Messina is an Associate Attorney at The Willis Law Group. Nick’s practice focuses on civil litigation in a variety of areas including personal injury, transportation, general liability, premises liability, and insurance defense.
Nick has experience in handling a broad range of civil litigation matters on both sides of the docket, including defense of governmental entities, insurance subrogation, general tort liability, personal injury matters ranging from automobile accidents to catastrophic events, and employment law, as well as breach of contract claims and business disputes.
State Courts of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
State Bar of Texas
J.D., South Texas College Law, Houston, Texas, 2011
- Member of Phi Delta Phi International Fraternity,
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Entertainment Law, 2010
B.A., Economics, Baylor University, Waco, 2009
- Dean’s List, Member of Order of Omega Honors Fraternity
- Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars