Jamie L. Saleh - Associate Attorney
Jamie Saleh is an experienced litigator who has represented clients in a broad range of civil litigation, including personal injury, wrongful death, commercial litigation, design and construction defect litigation, Dram Shop liability, premises liability and wrongful foreclosures and evictions.
Immediately upon graduating law school, Jamie served in the rank of Captain in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Corps. While stationed in Alaska, she provided legal assistance to active duty soldiers, their dependents and military retirees. Jamie advised military commanders regarding internal investigations and responded to congressional inquiries and complaints. Most notably, Jamie served as Trial Counsel where she prosecuted felony and misdemeanor cases against soldiers in courts martial; particularly, sexual assaults. Jamie represented the Army in adverse administrative proceedings, such as separation and rank reduction boards. Jamie was appointed as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Alaska where she prosecuted cases against civilians.
After completing her military service, Jamie utilized her JAG experience to advise and vigorously defend clients through all stages of civil litigation, from investigation of pre-suit claims to alternative dispute resolution or trial. She has also represented clients in administrative proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities, sustaining their entitlement to tax benefits in excess of $6 million.
- State Courts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska
- U.S. Courts Martial
- Internal Revenue Service CAF
- J.D., Texas Wesleyan School of Law, Fort Worth, 2006
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
- Moot Court Honor Society
- B.B.A., Economics, Baylor University, Waco, 2003
- Legislation Chair, PTA, C.F.B.I.S.D.
- Girl Scouts of America, Troop Leader, 2011-2017