Amy Beth Pollock - Admin Partner
Amy Pollock practices civil defense litigation. Her experience includes construction defects, wrongful death, personal injury matters, product liability, and professional liability.
Prior to her move to Texas in 2003, Amy was a prosecutor for the Pennsylvania Department of State, Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs, where she sought disciplinary action against licensees who were in violation of a state statute or had otherwise engaged in unprofessional conduct that warranted prosecution.
Amy was named a “Texas Rising Star” in 2007 by Thomson Reuters as published in Texas Monthly magazine, an honor reserved for 2.5 percent of lawyers under 40 years old who have been practicing law for less than 10 years.
- State Courts of New Jersey
- State Courts of Pennsylvania
- State Courts of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- National Association of Women in Construction
J.D., Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, 1999
- Recipient, Class Trial Advocacy Award Trial Team competitor, National Institute for Trial Advocacy
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Connecticut, 1992
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Trial Team competitor, National Institute for Trial